Processing of personal data and instruction of the personal data subject
I. Basic provisions
The Controller of personal data referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “GDPR”) is Tomáš Kováč (hereinafter the “Controller”).
The Controller’s contact information is
17. listopadu 2753
phone: +420 775 662 939
Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of such natural person.
The Controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
The Controller processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the Controller has obtained as a result of executing your order.
The Controller processes your identification and contact information as well as the data necessary to execute the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
The legal reason for personal data processing is:
– execution of the contract between you and the Controller in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (b) of GDPR;
– the Controller’s legitimate interest to provide direct marketing (in particular sending commercial messages and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) of GDPR;
– your consent to personal data processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular sending commercial messages and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) of GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order of goods or services.
The purpose of the personal data processing is:
– processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; the order requires personal data necessary for successful order processing (name and address, contact); the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for conclusion and execution of the contract; the contract cannot be concluded or executed by the Controller unless the personal data are provided;
– sending business messages and carrying out other marketing activities.
There is an automated individual decision-making by the Controller within the meaning of Article 22 of GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
The Controller keeps personal data
– for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from termination of the contractual relationship);
– for the period until the consent to personal data processing for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but for a maximum of 3 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
The Controller will delete the personal data after expiry of the personal data retention period.
V. Personal data recipients (subcontractors of the Controller)
Recipients of the personal data are the persons:
– involved in delivery of goods / services / payments under the contract,
– providing e-shop operation services and other services related to e-shop operation,
– providing marketing services,
– for the purposes of tax documents accounting in accordance with the contract and generally applicable legal regulations to the following extent:
– name and surname, degree,
– postal address,
– billing address,
– e-mail address,
– telephone contact,
– banking connection,
– information on the subject of performance of the Controller.
The Controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
VI. Your rights
Under the terms and conditions laid down in GDPR you have:
the right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of GDPR;
the right to rectify personal data in accordance with Article 16 of GDPR, or limit their processing in accordance with Article 18 of GDPR;
the right to have personal data deleted in accordance with Article 17 of GDPR;
the right to object to processing of personal data in accordance with Article 21 of GDPR;
the right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 of GDPR;
the right to withdraw consent to processing either in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the Controller specified in Article III hereof.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms for personal data security
The Controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage (login, password, antivirus programme and firewall) and physical data storage (locked room).
The Controller declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
By sending an order from an online order form you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protections and that you accept them in their entirety.
You agree to these terms by checking your consent on the online form. By checking your consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protections and that you accept them in their entirety.
These terms and conditions come into effect on 25 May 2018.